The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released 279 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) results earlier withheld for further investigation.
JAMB announced this in a statement issued by its Public Communication Advisor, Dr Fabian Benjamin, on Thursday, May 21, 2026.
Benjamin said the released results were in addition to those earlier made public, adding that the decision followed ongoing investigations into suspected examination malpractice.
Benjamin said while some results had been cancelled after evidence of malpractice was established, others were released after the board found no prima facie case against the affected candidates.
Tinubu appoints 39-year-old professor, Segun Aina, as new JAMB registrar
Benjamin added that results from centres where JAMB’s live monitoring team observed suspicious activities, or where adverse reports were received, remained withheld pending further investigation.
He said such results would be cancelled where sufficient evidence of culpability was established.
Benjamin advised candidates whose results were yet to be released to check their status by sending “UTMERESULT” to 55019 or 66019 using the same phone number used for registration.
The Bauchi State Government has lifted the suspension on commercial activities in selected cattle markets…
Newton Isokpehi, the police officer who sparked outrage after threatening to kill anyone who filmed…
By UMMIE KABIR As we bask in the euphoria of successful banking sector recapitalisation exercise,…
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has appointed Professor Segun Aina as the new Registrar of the…
Governor Abdullahi Sule of Nasarawa State has emerged as the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate…
A man identified as Newton Isokpehi, who claims to be a serving officer of the…
This website uses cookies.