Categories: Sports

Transfer: Osimhen in Turkey for Galatasaray medical as Garnacho sets sights on Chelsea move

Nigeria striker Victor Osimhen has arrived in Turkey to complete his permanent transfer to Galatasaray from Serie A side Napoli.

Galatasaray announced Osimhen’s arrival in Turkey via a video posted on the club’s X account on Wednesday night.

“VO in Istanbul,” the captioned the video.

Football transfer expert Fabrizio Romano had earlier posted pictures of the 26-year-old striker on board a private jet en route to Istanbul, Turkey’s capital.

Galatasaray have agreed a €75 million deal with Napoli to sign Osimhen permanently. The striker will undergo his medical today (Thursday).

The deal, once completed, will break the Turkish transfer record.

There have been no talks between Crystal Palace and Arsenal about Eberechi Eze. The Gunners remain interested in Eze, but the focus is on sales for now after making six signings in this window. Arsenal have an open dialogue with Eze’s representatives.

Alexander Isak is training individually at his former club Real Sociedad’s training facilities amid uncertainty over his Newcastle future.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is having his medical today ahead of a move to Marseille.

Aston Villa are also understood to have increased their offer for Galatasaray winger Baris Alper Yilmaz.

Bayern Munich sign Luis Diaz from Liverpool for £65.5m

Rangers boss Russell Martin indicated he would be keen to add Tottenham winger Mikey Moore to his squad.

Manchester United have held initial talks with RB Leipzig for Benjamin Sesko, Sky Sports reported.

Chelsea have agreed a deal to sign Ajax centre-back Jorrel Hato. The Blues will pay an initial fee of £35.5 million, plus add-ons, for the 19-year-old.

Manchester United’s Alejandro Garnacho has set his sights on joining Chelsea. His desire to join Enzo Maresca’s side is not dependent on Nicolas Jackson moving in the other direction.

Liverpool winger Luis Diaz has completed a £65.5 million move to Bayern Munich.

Sunderland have completed the signing of former Arsenal captain Granit Xhaka from Bayer Leverkusen.

Manchester United and Newcastle United are set to be locked in another transfer battle to land Nick Woltemade as their next striker.

Jules Kounde has said he has agreed to renew his Barcelona contract through to 2030.

The Star

Segun Ojo

Recent Posts

Troops net suspected arms dealer in Taraba

Troops of the Nigerian Army under the 6 Brigade/Sector 3 of Operation Whirl Stroke have…

39 minutes ago

FCT poll: APC wins Bwari, AMAC chairmanship elections

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared Joshua Ishaku of the All Progressive Congress…

2 hours ago

INEC to unveil new 2027 election timetable

The Independent National Electoral Commission has confirmed it will issue a revised timetable for the…

3 hours ago

APC sweeps Rivers assembly by-elections

Candidates of the All Progressives Congress have won the House of Assembly by-elections held in…

3 hours ago

Why opposition parties boycotted Kano by-elections

Major opposition parties — the African Democratic Congress, New Nigeria Peoples Party and Peoples Democratic…

3 hours ago

Chelsea’s Fofana, Burnley’s Mejbri racially abused on social media

Chelsea defender Wesley Fofana and Burnley midfielder Hannibal Mejbri said they were racially abused on…

3 hours ago

This website uses cookies.